For purposes of this Site, the terms "INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS," "we," or "us" will refer to INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS, while the terms "you" and "your" will refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Site for any reason.
Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this website, and every attempt made to present up-to-date and accurate information, we cannot guarantee that inaccuracies will not occur. INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the Knowledge material and Assessment Guide contents is accurate as provided by the contracted developers, Intelligo Solutions (Pty) Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the reliance upon the information contained herein.
Occasionally, links from our site lead to pages maintained by other organisations. These links are provided purely for your convenience, and do not imply that INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS endorses or supports those organisations, the information on their pages, or their products or services in any way. Additionally, no responsibility is assumed by INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS for the contents of its pages.
If you discover any information on our pages which you believe to be inaccurate or inappropriate, please notify us by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Users registering on the Intelligo Solutions Online Learning Platform (E-Learning Platform) or calling the Intelligo Solutions offices may be required to provide personal information. The personal information collected on this site and via the Intelligo Solutions offices is used for the purpose for which it is requested:
- Contact information for stakeholders seeking information is collected in order for us to contact that person to provide information about our services. This information may be stored on our servers in South Africa. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete user information, contact email@example.com Users are required to provide their name, contact information and the approximate dates they visited the websites and/or called the Intelligo Solutions offices.
- Contact information, such as user name, address, telephone number, or email address, for consumers, investors or customers with questions, concerns, complaints, inquiries, requests for information or technical support questions, is used to respond to the request for information. This information may be stored on our servers in South Africa. Such information is usually deleted as space requires or in the normal course of business, but can be amended or deleted upon request. To review, amend, or delete user information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Users are required to provide their name, contact information and the approximate dates they visited the websites and/or called the call centre.
- When registering for an e-learning or online learning program Intelligo is required to store learner data on our servers for a period of 5years. This data is also transferred upon registration to the National Learner Record Database as required by the relevant Quality assurance body. Acceptance at registration confirms your acceptance of the transfer of this information from Intelligo Solutions to the required Quality Assurance Bodies.
- Intelligo Solutions may provide users’ information to their agents, or their agents may collect information from users on their behalf if Intelligo Solutions has contracted with a third party to provide some part of the information or service that the user has requested. By written agreement, these agents are required to implement similar security measures and will process user information only as authorized by Intelligo Solutions to fulfil the service that they have been contracted to provide.
- Other than agents who act on Intelligo Solutions behalf, information provided by users at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless Intelligo Solutions has a user’s permission to do so. Personal information provided to this site is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders.
- Intelligo Solutions may amend this policy from time to time. Notification to users will be made by email to the registered user information as well as posting a prominent announcement on our website pages if changes are made in the way personal information is used. For questions or concerns about the information collected or used at this site, please contact email@example.com
- Any material, information or other communication you transmit to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Intelligo Solutions will have no obligations with respect to any such material, information or communications. By uploading, emailing, posting, publishing or otherwise transmitting content to this Site or any Forum, or by submitting any content to INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) to Intelligo Solutions a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content on or in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. In addition, you warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS POLICY
- No cancellations shall be accepted on the Online Learning or E-Learning option once registration and payment has been received.
- Telephonic and sms cancellations will not be accepted.
- Any training cancelled, deferred or re-scheduled (for any reason, except Medical reasons) will be charged for at the full investment and no refund shall be applicable.
- Invoices are payable in full before the training material will be available online as INTELLIGO Solutions does not accommodate terms of 30 days or more.
- Payment not received within ten (10) working days of the invoice date will be subject to interest being levied on each outstanding day from the invoice date.
- Intelligo Solutions will raise all invoices and payment on the online learning system Inclusive of VAT.
- Intelligo Solutions requires payments to be made in the South African Rands (R) Currency.
THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Site may provide links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. The provision of such links is not an endorsement of any information, product or service reached through such link. Intelligo Solutions is not responsible for the availability of, or content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Intelligo Solutions is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Intelligo Solutions is not responsible for (a) the quality of third party products or services, and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that Intelligo Solutions is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
this site and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Intelligo Solutions expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Intelligo Solutions makes no warranty that (a) the site will meet your requirements; (b) the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any products or services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Intelligo Solutions and its suppliers shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software.
Intelligo Solutions and its suppliers reserve the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
USE OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE
You may view, copy and print documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets, and FAQs) ("Documents") from the Site subject to the following (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any Documents from this Site in whole or in part without the express authorization of Intelligo Solutions International.
The design or layout of the Site or any other Intelligo Solutions owned, operated, licensed or controlled site is the property of INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS. Elements of INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS websites are protected by copyright, trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Intelligo Solutions website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
in no event shall Intelligo Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use) incurred by you or any third party arising from or related to the use of, inability to use, or the termination of the use of the site, regardless of the form of action or claim (whether contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) and even if Intelligo Solutions has been informed of the possibility thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site. You agree to seek and obtain written permission from Intelligo Solutions before agreeing to settle any claim.
PASSWORDS AND SECURITY
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password(s) you are given to access the Site, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password(s). You agree to notify Intelligo Solutions immediately of any unauthorized use of your password(s).
DELETE OR REMOVE CONTENT/TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that Intelligo Solutions may at any time, in its sole discretion, delete or remove any content on the Site that it deems to be inappropriate. Further, Intelligo Solutions may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to access or use the Site and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Site, with or without notice to you. Intelligo Solutions also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate the availability of the Site to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time. No notice is required to effect any such restriction or termination.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Intelligo Solutions respects the intellectual property of others and expects you to do the same. At INTELLIGO SOLUTIONS International's discretion and in appropriate circumstances (and without limiting the generality of the foregoing "Termination of Use" provision), Intelligo Solutions may terminate your account(s) and/or prevent access to the Site by users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by South African law. You and Intelligo Solutions agree to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.